Useful Links

UK Home Office Identity and Passport Service
UK Home Office Identity and Passport Service

The Identity and Passport Service is responsible for issuing UK passports and identity cards in England and Wales. Please click on the link to visit the Home Office website.


Visitors to the USA require a Visa or an ESTA (Electronic System for Travel Authorisation). The majority of UK passport holders can apply for an ESTA, but check your eligibility before you book your holiday. See the official website at You will need to have an e-Passport.

Government of Canada

UK passport holders should ensure that they have completed the online Electronic Travel Authorisation form before they travel at We recommend you apply for your ETA when you start planning your trip to Canada, however it can be done closer to your travel date.

Travel Insurance
If you would like the piece of mind that comes with having travel insurance, our insurance partner can offer you a wide range of options to suit all your needs. Please click here to find the right solution for your holiday.
Visit USA Association
America As You Like It is proud to be a member of the Visit USA Association. For additional destination information and helpful tips on visiting the USA, please click on the link.
All the flights and flight-inclusive holidays on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme. When you pay you will be supplied with an ATOL Certificate. Please ask for it and check to ensure that everything you booked (flights, hotels and other services) is listed on it. Please see our booking conditions for further information or for more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate go to:
US Embassy
Non-UK passport holders, or people who are not eligible to travel under the Visa Waiver Programme should visit the US Embassy website for information on US Entry Requirements before travelling. Please click on the link to be taken to the website.
UK Driving Licence Changes

The DVLA have abolished the paper counterpart of the UK driver's licences which historically would have shown endorsements for driving offences. If you hold a UK driving licence you will be required to obtain a passcode from the DVLA which will need to be presented when collecting your hire vehicle. Logon to the DVLA website using this link: